- Source suppliers for customer merchandise and internal requirements
- Coordinates with suppliers on price and item specifications
- Manages and evaluates procurement files such as Price Lists, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Reviews and analyzes price and item proposals for comparison
- Ensures timely delivery of purchased items and accuracy of orders
- Performs other related tasks from time to time
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Management/Administration/Commerce or other related courses
- Has excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Is detail-oriented and structured
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
About JoyRide PH
JoyRide is a leading homegrown superapp in the Philippines offering on-demand services in ride-hailing, delivery, and e-commerce. Operating 24/7, JoyRide covers cities across Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Metro Cebu and more! Launched in 2019, JoyRide started as a motorcycle taxi service as an answer to the call of commuters for a safe and reliable transport alternative. Since then, JoyRide has served millions of bookings across the country and has successfully evolved into a superapp. JoyRide's mission has always been to empower its growing network of customers, driver-partners, and merchant partners by providing convenient and accessible solutions through a scalable multi-service technology platform. Today, JoyRide continues to grow its list of product offerings and is committed to providing quality value-for-money services to everyone and anyone who needs them.