Specialist, Knowledge & Content Development
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 18% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Edison Road, Barrio Ibayo, Parañaque City, Parañaque, Philippines
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any specialization (English, Communications, HR, Information Technology, Graphic Design, Business Administration, or related discipline is preferred)
Required Years of Related Experience: 5 – 7 years of related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Uncompromised requirements for the role):
- 5+ years progressive content development experience, preferably with a concentration in the delivery of HR Services
- Very strong oral and written English communications skills (e.g., technical writing, journalism, copywriting, PR, teaching)
- Intermediate reading competency in ANY of the following languages: Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Mandarin Chinese (simplified characters), OR Japanese
- Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
- Experience with customer service software applications (e.g., case management)
- Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated understanding how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
- Identifies opportunities, risks/issues; assesses implications, formulates recommendations
- Coaching and collaboration skills with an employee and customer-focused mindset
- Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance, analyze trends, and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization
- Understanding of Contact Center management and Operations
- Results oriented and ability to motivate team to high levels of performance
- Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
- Ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills
- Can be trusted to maintain confidential information
- Experience partnering internally and externally to address people-related challenges
- Understand short-term and long-term implications of decisions and actions
- Basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
- Deliver exceptional service through tools and processes; experience suggesting areas for improvement on to support continuous improvement efforts
The HR Knowledge & Content Development Specialist is responsible for developing, reviewing, editing, and maintaining GS HR knowledge and content articles. The position is responsible for ensuring current and accurate information is available by creating and updating various knowledge and content articles for use by the GS HR team members and HR Portal users. HR Knowledge & Content Development Specialist adheres to the development, approval, publishing and archiving of knowledge and content articles process. The Knowledge Content Development Specialist increases the effectiveness and efficiency of HR Service delivery and increases customers confidence and satisfaction by ensuring that accurate information is available.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing, writing, editing, and uploading knowledge management content articles for the HR Portal and HR Knowledge Base (which can include documents in foreign languages e.g., Chinese, Japanese, etc.)
- Global and Local Work Instructions
- Job Aides
- Portal Content
- Utilizes approved knowledge content formats, templates and standards to create knowledge content articles.
- Partners with content owners in the development of content, following the defined review and approval processes
- Adheres to the knowledge content governance process, including request tracking and document version control
- Assists with monitoring and gathering feedback on content utilization and effectiveness.
- Identifies areas for knowledge improvement and recommends appropriate training.
- Assist and encourage users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of HR services available to them.
- Take ownership of all Service Delivery Support team assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
- Communicate and interact effectively with team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned
- Work in collaboration with other HR GS Service Delivery Support team members to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables, seeking input and assistance as needed.
- Establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment.
- Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve service delivery.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.