RECRUITMENT OFFICER | LAGUNA - KT
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 29% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 minutes ago
- Human Resources
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2/F RCI Building 105 Rada St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sound interviewing skills and techniques
- Organization of talent bank.
- Responsible for effective and fast end-to-end recruitment processes both internally and externally.
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver recruitment needs.
- Execute sourcing and screening from Rank and File to Leadership positions (JG below 55). Proactive coordination with departments for interviews. And organize assessment and hiring decision meetings.
- Create, seek approval for, roll-out and close-out candidate offers. Ensure internal and external equity.
- Follow up and coordinate with recruitment channels and hiring partners.
- Responsible for providing current recruitment knowledge and trends within the market overall and within industry.
- Recommend proper media for approaching the right caliber candidates.
- Coordinate with universities for targeted hires and job fairs.
- Provide monthly recruitment report to HR and Management Team and regular weekly updates to hiring Managers for their open requisitions.
- Create and implement a robust pre-on boarding and on-boarding program for new hires.
- Introduce process and metric improvements as needed.
STAFFBUILDERS ASIA is a division of the John Clements Consultants group engaged in the temporary staffing services. The division is one of the most prestigious, well-funded, well-equipped, and highly reliable outsourcing firms. Pioneer in recruitment and service contracting and one of the few with capabilities to subcontract an entire functional activity having manpower resources already equipped with the necessary skills and training. Staffbuilders Asia is the pioneer and innovator of staffing services in the Philippines with a proven track record of almost forty years, servicing major multinational and large local companies. Breaking new grounds on recruitment and service contracting, Staffbuilders Asia’s expertise lies on providing outsourcing, project management and staff augmentation services.