- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Manage the cheque run
- Record all cheques
- List all vendor cheques in the log book
- Prepare manual cheques as and when required
- Maintain listing of accounts payable
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial files
- Bank and government agencies errand
- Must be a graduate of Accounting or any related course
- With at least 1 year experience in Accounting.
- Must have proficient knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable and maintaining general ledgers
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
- Must demonstrate computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, Quickbooks, spreadsheet and word processing programs
- Must have an effective organizational skills and attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Applicant must be willing to be assigned in Makati.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.