Training and Quality Assurance Specialist
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Human Resources
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2/F RCI Building 105 Rada St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Performance Management and Coaching
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Open for any other four-year course too.
- Must have at least 1 year of working experience in Quality Control/Assurance.
- Experience in a BPO company as Training Specialist / Quality Assurance is preferred.
- Experience in Chat accounts is an advantage.
- Must be willing to work in a BPO company handling NON-VOICE ACCOUNTS in Rockwell Center, Ortigas.
- Good organizational skills, excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, good people management skills and strong background in customer service.
- Highly skilled in delivering soft skill training
- Applicants must be willing to start ASAP.
- Assist the Operations in identifying training needs.
- Planning, development, and delivery of training courses.
- Prepare progress reports in training and quality
- Assist in the development of the Quality Assurance program
- Provide coaching to agents on regular intervals
- Develop action plans to ensure all agents’ knowledge and performance are consistently within standards
STAFFBUILDERS ASIA is a division of the John Clements Consultants group engaged in the temporary staffing services. The division is one of the most prestigious, well-funded, well-equipped, and highly reliable outsourcing firms. Pioneer in recruitment and service contracting and one of the few with capabilities to subcontract an entire functional activity having manpower resources already equipped with the necessary skills and training. Staffbuilders Asia is the pioneer and innovator of staffing services in the Philippines with a proven track record of almost forty years, servicing major multinational and large local companies. Breaking new grounds on recruitment and service contracting, Staffbuilders Asia’s expertise lies on providing outsourcing, project management and staff augmentation services.