- Makati, Philippines2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 13,000.00 - 15,000.00 PHP / monthPHP13,000.0015,000.0013,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Source, screen, and interview potential candidates.
- Conduct a background investigation.
- Facilitate the deployment of newly-hired employees,
- In charge of conducting employment orientation that includes a job description, organizational chart, organizational structure of department, process flow, and primer.
- Perform other assigned functions.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in any field.
- At least one (1) year of relevant experience in recruitment and selection is a major plus.
- Highly proficient in computer applications.
- Good in oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Goal oriented.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Labor Relations
- Record Keeping
- Interpersonal Skills
- Employee Relations
- Leadership skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.