The Business Relationship Associates is responsible for helping the company’s customer base (businesses, regulators, industry bodies, product users, and stakeholders) with enquiries regarding the product. The Business Relationship Associates is also responsible in communicating to upper management the concerns and enquiries of the customer base.
Duties and Responsiblities
• Ensure that that external/internal stakeholders will be able to utilize the product, data management system and other services provided by the company.
• Support external/internal stakeholders by making sure that they are able to adapt and manage the data management systems and other services provided.
• Coordinate within the Business Data Team to provide and interpret data analytic reports requested by the company’s management, customers, and stakeholders based on data gathered internally and/or externally. Once data is researched and analyzed, the Business Relationship Associates will then report the results to management, customers, and/or stakeholders.
• Responsible in gathering and analyzing the experience of product users. This will allow the role to communicate with the Product Owner and provide feedback based on user experiences gathered.
• Responsible for coordinating with the Product Owner to improve the products based on the data and information gathered through the Business Relationship Associates's first-hand product experience, customer experience, customer feedback, and internal data analytics.
• Responsible for being an expert with every facet of the product from a user perspective. This will allow the job holder to identify current issues and potential bugs that will provide the Product Owner with ample information to plan a fix or resolution.
• Responsible for providing a list of potential clients to top management based on the enquiries received. This will help the company expand their client/user base especially to large corporations.
• Responsible for responding to customer/product user enquiries quickly or in the shortest time possible.
• Responsible for reaching out to top management regarding enquiries that require top management decision and advice.
• Responsible for making sure that the content of the response is in line with the company's identity and brand.
• A completed Bachelor or Master's degree during the last 2 years with a minimum credit plus average.
• We generally look for applicants with a Bachelor's degree in an area of Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Data, Commerce, Business, Marketing, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Environment, or Sustainability. However, we will consider other degrees if you have a strong interest and leaning towards technology.
• Exceptional communication skills and an outstanding customer service ethic;
• Great academic results as well as a passion for solving complex problems;
• Resilient and energetic team player who is open-minded and willing to learn;
• Driven to succeed;
• Has a thirst for knowledge;
• Individuals who care about our people, our community, and our planet and who are totally aligned with our values;
• Strong analytical and organizational skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Experience in or familiar with customer relations/support;
• Experience in or familiar with Database Management;
• Experience in or familiar with Research and Data Analytics;
• Willing to work daily in an office-based set-up (Ortigas Center, Pasig City)
• This is not a hybrid or remote position.
• Business Correspondence
• Business Analysis
• Customer Service
• Communication Skills
• Data Analysis
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- F. Ortigas Jr. Rd, San Antonio
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening