The Business Analyst - Communications role is responsible for helping the company’s customer base (businesses, regulators, industry bodies, product users) for their product and database need.
• The BA-Comms' main role is to respond to enquiries of the stakeholders related to the database product.
• The position will require the Business Analyst - Communications role to facilitate and make sure that the customers will be able to utilize the data management system and other services provided by the company.
• Provide support to customers by making sure that they are able to adapt and manage the data management systems and other services provided.
• Coordinate with the Analytics and Research team to provide and interpret data analytics reports requested by the company’s management, customers, and stakeholders based on data gathered internally and/or externally. Once data is researched and analyzed, the BA-Comms will then report the results to management, customers, and/or stakeholders.
• Responsible for gathering and analyzing information on the experience of product users. This will allow the BA-Comms to communicate with the Product Owners and provide feedback based on user experiences gathered.
• Responsible for coordinating with the Product Owners to improve the products based on the data and information gathered through the BA-Comms' first-hand product experience, customer experience, customer feedback, and internal data analytics.
• Responsible for acquiring a high level of expertise with every facet of the product from a user perspective. This will allow the BA-Comms to identify current issues and potential bugs that will provide the Product Owners with ample information to plan a fix or resolution.
• Responsible for providing a list of potential clients to top management based on the enquiries received. This will help the company expand their client/user base especially to large corporations.
• Responsible for responding to enquiries quickly or in the shortest time possible.
• Responsible for reaching out to top management regarding enquiries that require top management decision-making and advice.
• Responsible for making sure that the content of the response to clients and stakeholders is in line with the company's identity and brand.
• A completed Bachelor or Master's degree during the last 2 years with a minimum credit plus average.
• We generally look for applicants with a Bachelor's degree in an area of Marketing, Communications, Creative Writing, English Literature, Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Data, Commerce, Business, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Environment, or Sustainability. However, we will consider other degrees if you have a strong interest and leaning towards technology.
• Exceptional communication skills and an outstanding customer service ethic;
• Great academic results as well as a passion for solving complex problems;
• Resilient and energetic team player who is open-minded and willing to learn;
• Driven to succeed;
• Has a thirst for knowledge;
• Individuals who care about our people, our community, and our planet and who are totally aligned with our values;
• Strong analytical and organizational skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Experience in or familiar with customer relations/support;
• Experience in or familiar with Database Management;
• Experience in or familiar with Research and Data Analytics;
• Willing to work daily in an office-based set-up (Ortigas Center, Pasig City)
• Business Correspondence
• Business Analysis
• Customer Service
• Communication Skills
• Data Analysis
• Data Management
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Correspondence
- Business Analysis
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- F. Ortigas Jr. Rd, San Antonio
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening