The Product Owner Associate is responsible for understanding and communicating the business needs as defined by the Product Owner by collaborating with the technical team; software developers, QA and UIUX designers.
PO Associate supports in achieving the project sucess by being involved with, but not limited to, scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews and in using their ability to translate between business needs and software product development technicalities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Project Manager/Product Owner in overseeing schedules and milestone management.
• Obtain weekly project status from all team members.
• Learn and use project/task management software.
• Prepare and assist in project documentation.
• Document resource needs and availability.
• Organize and schedule team meetings.
• Identify project scope, risks, constraints, dependencies, assumptions, and deadlines.
• Keep track of the project costs.
• Provide consistent updates on the project to all stakeholders.
• Monitor project progress and help in adjustments.
• Measure the project performance to suggest areas of improvement.
• Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Internship experience in Product Ownership, Project Management or relevant field.
• Work experience in Product Ownership is a plus.
• Know at least one programming language.
• Can understand modern software development.
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools/software quickly
• Ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Willing to work in the office based set-up (Ortigas Center, Pasig City)
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- F. Ortigas Jr. Rd, San Antonio
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening