- 100 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 22 days
- Recruiter responds
- 23% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 22 days ago
- Management Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 2/F Corinthian Plaza 121 Paseo de Roxas Cor. Legazpi St., Makati, Philippines
Be part of a diverse group of adept, respected leaders and colleagues committed to work with you. iPlus is looking for people who wants to make their careers bigger, better and achieve more.
- Possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam);
- Finance, Accountancy, Banking or equivalent background. At least 1-year experience in Finance - General, Cost Accounting, or equivalent.
- High organizing and good communication skills, knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- If you have what it takes, even fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Prepares financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule.
- Facilitates and completes monthly close procedures.
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations.
- Analyza financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Assists with financial tax audits
- Assists with preparation of tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
Be part of a diverse group of adept, respected leaders and colleagues committed to work with you
iPlus Intelligent Network Inc. is a Managed Services firm complementing different industries and sectors with Human Resource, Finance, and Staff Augmentation Services as well as Back Office, Sales, and Field Support Operations services that take care of the challenges in different aspects of business.
Equipped with forward thinking expertise, complete understanding of changing business trends, and extensive experience in service operations,iPlus builds distinguished talents and capabilities central that drive efficiencies, services, and solutions that help our clients “Get Things Done.”