- Work closely with Chief Sales Officer and Senior Relationship Manager to jointly execute the Sales Department's annual plan.
- Execute activities within the Sales Department with the aim of achieving targets in: loan origination, sales productivity, unique borrowers, projects and others as determined by the Chief of Sales.
- Seek and approach potential new borrowers and explore the possibility of developing further relationships with existing borrowers so that they can achieve the specified business targets with a minimum level of risk.
- Cooperating with the Risk Department, Operational Department, and other departments to ensure credit and other operational processes can run well and smoothly to achieve the determined business targets with a minimum level of risk.
- Make proposals and complete credit approval packages in accordance with company policies with complete data and follow applicable internal procedures.
- Maintain regular communication with borrowers to ensure the company continues to get stable business from borrower clients.
- Maintain and monitor the performance and credit quality of the borrowers being financed and the necessary actions to improve credit quality and minimize NPLs as well as cooperate with the Risk Department in handling NPLs.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in SME/Commercial/Corporate Banking as ARM/RM.
- Having experience in government related project (eKatalog, LPSE) and/or trade finance transaction is a plus
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Aia Central, Jalan Garnisun Dalam 8, Jakarta Selatan 12930, Indonesia
- Lending Marketplace
- 1 opening
Investree is a fintech lending pioneer that has obtained the Business License for Information Technology-Based Lending and Borrowing Service Providers from the Financial Services Authority (OJK). Our mission is to optimize data and technology to provide easier, more accessible funding for SMEs and connect them to lenders that want to help and obtain an attractive profit. Through collaborations with strategic partners in the digital and financial ecosystem and innovation of products and funding services, Investree is committed to continuously provide digital business solutions for SMEs. Investree is based in Indonesia and has expanded to Thailand and the Philippines. Until the end of 3rd quarter of 2021, Investree had successfully recorded a total loan facility of Rp 12 trillion and disbursed Rp 8 trillion in loans, with an average return rate of 16.6% p.a. and average TKB90 of 98.22%. The company has also funded up to 6,000 unique SME borrowers. On the lenders side, Investree, alongside a plethora of retail lenders, has a strong institutional backing after having partnered with Bank Rakyat Indonesia, Danamon, Bank Mandiri, Bank Jago, and many other large financial players. In terms of management team, Investree has combined experience within the leadership team of 100 years in the financial services sector. The team brings business know-how, tech enabled innovative solutions, with a strong emphasis on B2B partnership to provide SMEs with accessible and affordable working capital loans. Investree was awarded as “Best Fintech of the Year” by The Asset Magazine, “Best P2P Lending Platform for SMEs” by The Asian Banker, and “30 Most Promising Growth-Stage Startups” by Forbes Indonesia. Join us! We believe that every individual can make a positive contribution to the company, clients, and themselves. And to continue to grow, we are looking for great figures to help us in building a more accessible, practical and efficient financial system. Join our ambitious, world-class team to redefine Indonesia’s financial system while facilitating better deals for everyone, together. Because with Investree, #EveryoneCanGrow. For more information about our recruitment, please visit https://career.investree.id or join our social media: LinkedIn: Investree Youtube: Investree Facebook: InvestreeID Spotify: Treepod – podcast by Investree Instagram: @investree.id