Business Development Officer
- Makati, Philippines1169 Chino Roces Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Business Development Officer is responsible for managing and attaining sales quota through good coordination, monitoring and leading sales/marketing activities. The BDO is also tasked for the market development of assigned product to ensure that the product grows steadily through the years, and to provide support to Sales Team people with demo schedules, product presentations and trainings.
Essential Job Function:
- Conduct visits and product presentations and be able to satisfy answers all clients queries;
- Generate activities/efforts on prospecting new and potential clients;
- Monitor status of projects;
- Coordinate with Product Managers on schedule of Demo for all end users;
- Work closely with the Product Managers regarding programs, strategies and promotions;
- Study and research the competition to better position the product;
- Research on new and emerging technologies related to the product and submit regular reports to management for proper actions;
- Aid Product Manager in implementation of marketing activities, product/solution campaigns in tandem with the Marketing Department to increase mind-share and market share of the product;
- Assist Product Manager in developing strategic tie-ups and cooperation with other companies and products that will enhance the sales of the assigned product;
- Coordinate with the Product Manager in resources required to properly sell and support the product;
- Attend vendor’s product trainings and technical updates;
- Prepare all other reports as may be required by the principal or by the management;
- Promote and present assigned product’s portfolio to assigned end users by distributors; And;
- Perform all necessary additional functions required by the immediate superior and/or Company Officers.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in End users is required for this position.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites
- Position is open for fresh graduates but must be proven exceptional in listed competencies;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Customer Research
- Handling Objections
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.