- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1802-1804, 18th Floor, Valero Access Rd 3, Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
This role is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day administration and acting as backup for the entire payroll process. This position is expected to assist with processing of payroll, assist with reporting, and research payroll inquiries, while maintaining the confidentiality of payroll information and complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains payroll records and resolve inquiries from employees within the company's defined policies.
- Collecting and analyzing the accuracy of employee timesheets.
- In charged for daily reporting on employees leave of absence
- Ensuring that compensation for overtime work is calculated at the appropriate rate and that annual and sick leave is calculated accordingly.
- Calculating employee salaries considering overtime hours and deductions
- Coordinating with the Payroll Senior Associate in preparing all documents and calculations in time
- Prepare monthly SSS, Philhealth & Pag-ibig remittance & loan payment reports.
- Preparing and updating employee work schedules in QuickHR
- Preparing and processing all tax-related forms in time
- Maintaining confidentiality of every employee information.
Communication and Working Relationship
- Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager
- Frequent and interactive contacts with the BSD & logistics operations team, and support services business functions.
- Bachelor's/College degree in accountancy or finance-related courses
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
- At least 3 years of working experience in payroll function.
- Advanced skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications.
- Solid analytical skills and eye for detail.
- Experience in using QuickHR or any payroll software is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable using formulas in excel especially in Pivot and Vlookup.
- Knows the value of confidentiality.
- Greater ability to contain and solve problems quickly.
- Amenable to work on Saturdays or during holidays when required.
- Willing to be assigned in Makati City
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Valero Access Rd 3, Bel-Air
- Data-driven end to end Logistics Services
- 1 opening
About Inteluck Corporation
Inteluck provides data-driven end to end logistics services to enterprises in Southeast Asia. The core of Inteluck is to maximize logistics efficiency by leveraging technology and data and creating value for both customers and vendors. Inteluck supports a variety of logistics platform services, including domestic FTL (full truckload) transportation, warehouse management, freight forwarding, cross border transportation and other bespoke supply chain services. Headquartered in Singapore and operates in other Southeast Asian countries including the Philippines and Thailand, with offices in China and other regions. Inteluck’s mission is to build the most efficient logistics world by connecting talented and responsible people driven by the data and technology.