- Focus on the development of all server-side logic, maintenance, and definition of the central database,
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for the integration of the front-end elements.
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Coding (HTML/CSS3)
- Analytical Skills
- Web Development
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Previous experience with HubSpot CRM
- Hands-on backend web development experience.
- Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proven experience managing hosting environment, which includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Ability to set up, and administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Knowledgeable of OWASP security principles.
A home office set up that meets the following:
- A working computer (minimum 8gb RAM), i5, Windows10, MacOS BigSur 11
- Stable internet connection (at least 5mbps download and upload)
- HD webcam/camera
- A quality headset with noise cancellation feature for meetings
- A mobile phone that has the capacity to install the Microsoft Authentication app
- A very strong cultural fit the ITS way (Our core values will be discussed during the interview).
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Able to work full time 40 hours a week - 8AM to 5PM or 1pm to 10pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) from Monday to Friday.
- Able to pass our online behavior and cognitive assessments.
- Able to provide NBI Clearance (eventually).
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Ruby on Rails
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems
About Intelligent Technical Solutions
Intelligent Technical Solutions is a managed service provider who’s been in business for over 15 years. With more than 70 team members in Nevada, California, Arizona, India, and the Philippines, we serve some of Las Vegas, Pasadena, and Phoenix’s finest companies, with industries including architecture, finance, law, medicine, and manufacturing. We’ve been repeatedly noticed by our peers as one of the fastest-growing managed service providers and small businesses in the country. ITS provides IT Support for Small and Medium Sized Businesses in Las Vegas / Henderson NV. Computer Repairs, Server Maintenance, Data Backup, IT Consulting, Firewall Sales, Software Installation, Disk to Disk Back, Microsoft Certified Partner, Dell Partner, Sonicwall Dealer. Computer Services in Las Vegas and Henderson, NV.