- Create, collate and organize the materials needed, including covers, photos, illustrations, video, social media content and other related materials.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and other team members to develop the brand’s visual cues.
- Attend cover shoots to art direct personalities during shoots.
- Collaborate with professionals (photographers, stylists, and other creatives) to achieve a strong visual narrative
- Uses latest techniques, software, tools in digital and content creation.
- Keep up with design trend to capture the required style for any/all projects as assigned.
- Ensure the proper use of pegs as reference only.
- Make sure the work is not copied and/or completely original.
- Attend and participate in all meetings
- Assist in looking for potential locations for shoots
- Establish creative conversations with Marketing team and internal stakeholders for brand initiatives and events (from brainstorming to execution, if needed)
- Attend brand events as assigned.
- Check the website and social media account regularly to ensure visual cues are aligned to the brand’s DNA.
- To meet the assigned deadlines.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Multimedia, Fine Arts, Communication Arts, Media production or any related course
- At least one (1) year experience in graphic preparation including layout and design preparation of text and images, publishing, advertising or closely related area
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, photoshop, premiere etc)
- Highly proficient in Graphic Design
- Knowledgeable in photo and video editing
- Knows how to create advertising campaigns
- Very good with conceptualization/ ideation
- Multitasking, flexible and willing to extend hours to finish deadlines
- Able to style for shoots
- Highly creative and artistic
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Photo Editing
- Attention to Detail
- Video Editing
- Communication Skills
- Design Creation
- fine arts
- Multimedia Arts
About Inquirer Interactive Inc.
INQUIRER.net is the official news website and member of the Inquirer Group of Companies that includes the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Hinge Inquirer Publications, Cebu Daily News, Inquirer LIBRE, Bandera, INQUIRER.net, Megamobile Inquirer, Print Town, DZIQ 990AM Radyo Inquirer and DAG. It features 24/7 breaking news, the latest on local and international issues and events, and compelling commentaries on Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Lifestyle, Business, and Technology. It also features Global Nation for OFWs who want to know more about the latest from the Philippines. INQUIRER.net offers multimedia features, easy channel navigation, strong social media presence and numerous engagement platforms that allow the readers to experience and be part of the news no matter where they are.