- Conceptualize and produce multimedia content (graphics, videos, etc) for Inquirer.net and a network of websites and social media platforms.
- Design efficient and optimal user interface and applications for Inquirer Interactive’s network of websites, apps, content, and ad executions.
- Produce creative assets for web projects and special reports.
- College Graduate, preferably Fine Arts/Advertising/Multimedia Arts or any related courses.
- At least one (1) year of experience in a related job.
- Must submit an updated portfolio with the latest design projects.
- Familiarity or experience in User Experience (UX) methodologies and User Interface (UI) design systems, best practices, and latest trends.
- Has good quality management and good communication skills.
- Expertise or working knowledge with Adobe Creative Cloud apps – Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Premiere, After Effects.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Mobile Phone Plan
- Total Quality Management
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Advertising Design
- Design Creation
- fine arts
- Multimedia Arts
About Inquirer Interactive Inc.
INQUIRER.net is the official news website and member of the Inquirer Group of Companies that includes the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Hinge Inquirer Publications, Cebu Daily News, Inquirer LIBRE, Bandera, INQUIRER.net, Megamobile Inquirer, Print Town, DZIQ 990AM Radyo Inquirer and DAG. It features 24/7 breaking news, the latest on local and international issues and events, and compelling commentaries on Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Lifestyle, Business, and Technology. It also features Global Nation for OFWs who want to know more about the latest from the Philippines. INQUIRER.net offers multimedia features, easy channel navigation, strong social media presence and numerous engagement platforms that allow the readers to experience and be part of the news no matter where they are.