Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and crossfunctional collaboration. We utilize machine learning to guide our decisions, real-time data to receive creative insight, and algorithms to continually optimize content.
Have a passion for the digital space and experience in account management. Able to work autonomously in a very collaborative team environment and will take complete ownership of projects to deliver successful results and flourish in a fast-paced environment. Must be passionate about technology, media, achieving success for clients, intelligent & curious, extremely detail oriented & organized with a strong ability to multitask & manage time effectively, and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
This role is responsible for managing daily client communication, overseeing assets, and helping foster client relationships. In addition, support media plan development, execution, and analysis.
- Engage in daily client communication (written & oral), building client relationships and managing client’s immediate needs
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Understand client goals/objectives and tactics to achieve them
- Partner with internal and external departments to support business growth
- Create media plan shell, partnering with buyers to build plan for internal review
- Manage weekly updates to maintain accuracy
- Lead asset management, including specs, asset requests, content calendar, trafficking, etc.
- Partner with manager to monitor campaign performance – focusing on assets – partnering across teams to make strategic optimization recommendations
- Compile financials (actualizations, CMAs, billing, forecast, etc.)
- Leverage proprietary technology effectively and efficiently
- Maintain project organization and support internal workflow, turnaround time, and deadlines
- Coordinate and participate in meetings, capturing notes and assigning follow ups
- Partner with manager to develop growth plan and seek opportunities to learn new skills
- Work across departments to ensure client holistic media and business goals are met
- Generate recurring reports - preparing the outline and partnering with all departments to analyze data and review insights
- Attend and participate in internal meetings and collaborate with other departments (L&Ls, trainings, etc.)
- Participate in inter-agency projects
- Foster external vendor relationships
Experience / Skills
- Project management, account management, and client service experience a plus
- Knowledge of digital media and marketing landscape, including concepts, trends, data sources, etc.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Capable of analyzing data and providing actionable insights to drive sales
- Strong verbal and written communication, and comfortable in a presentation environment
- Keen attention to detail with strong organizational skills, capable of managing multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrates a high level of professionalism
- Must be willing to work US Pacific business hours (12AM-9AM PHT)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in account management, digital media, marketing, ad networks, etc. (relevant experience considered)
- G-Suite and Microsoft Office Products
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays