The Executive Coordinator to C-level management will initially serve in an administrative capacity with the potential for growth for the right candidate. The Executive Coordinator will report to the Chief of Staff and support both the CEO and Chief accordingly. Searching for a macro-thinker and a people person who can handle the day-to-day of scheduling, rolling calls, and business prioritization with discretion and a calm demeanor, as the clientele and operations are of an extremely high caliber in their respective industries. An interest in finance, venture capital and global entrepreneurship a plus.
- Administrative duties include handling phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, event logistics, and general office management tasks.
- Serve as first point of contact with clients and executives.
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
- Project management
- Help support operations
- Managing daily schedule; adapting as needed and effectively communicating changes to all parties
- Organize all aspects of complex domestic and international travel, professional and personal
- Manage meetings, reservations and errands
- Support senior staff meeting logistics in conjunction with other support staff
- Manage action item list
- Maintain relationship databases and CRM
- Weekly meetings with leadership and project lead
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO, staying ten steps ahead at all times to ensure a smooth and successful outcome
- Complete expense reports and maintain accurate expense filing system
- Flexibility in coverage – being able to support a wide array of personalities and leaders
- 3+ years of assistant experience working with executive or c-level management.
- Must be comfortable handling operational tasks
- Experience in finance and global entrepreneurship a plus.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, anticipating needs of the operations team as time passes
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must.
- Must be a team player with an ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
- Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems.
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office and Google suite.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative suite would be a bonus, but not a requirement
- Must be willing to work US business hours
- BA/BS from a top University preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking