- Lead generation and research (both remotely over the phone and in-person pitching)
- Other lead generation activities such as flyering, attending trade events, etc.
- Scheduling for and pitching to restaurant owners, staff or managers.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with restaurant point of contacts to continue negotiations, ensure contract signing and proper transition to onboarding activities.
- Content and Onboarding, including but not limited to ensuring that data and documents collected are complete and in alignment with requirements, adhering to procedures and standards
- Conducting training for partner merchants to be familiar with the workflow and forthcoming merchant app or portals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills are required.
- Applicants must be willing to do fieldwork
- Hybrid Working Setup (WFH & On Site)
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.