- Assist with location scouting, materials sourcing and booking suppliers for the event or supermarket/hospital activations
- Manage to prepare all the materials and equipment needed for the event or supermarket/hospital activations.
- Ability to prepare budget and project expenses for the event or supermarket/hospital activations
- Must be willing to coordinate and attend shoots, set-ups and fieldwork events and activations etc.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication Arts or any 4-year related course
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in a Marketing function such as Brand Activation, Events Management/Production and Online Projects
- Preferably with exposure in handling Live or Online Events such as Facebook Live and Webinars
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and not your usual 9-6 job especially during ingress, and egress
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Googlesheets/Googleslides
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.