Event Production Specialist
IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
- Pasig, Philippines1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Event Production Specialist (EPS) is responsible for smooth & continuous execution of projects for all business areas nationwide.
The EPS’ responsibilities includes:
- Evaluation of project executions
- Operations management
- Performance management
- Client management.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Detail-oriented, presentable, creative thinker, a team player and possess excellent communications skills
- At least / Less than 1 year of work experience in Product/Project Management / Advertising / Marketing / Shopper Marketing / Events Management / Brand Activation / In-Store.
- Strong leadership and people skills.Excel in the managing direct reports and work independently.Willing to go on fieldwork.
- Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City.
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Risk Management
- Events Management
- Public Relations (PR)
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.