The Account Management Executive is responsible for:
- Communicate with partners to understand their needs and explain partnership value.
- Build relationships with partners based on trust and respect.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate partner fulfillment.
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keep accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes.
- Identify industry trends.
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the partner experience management
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and communicate results/data to clients.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others.
- Understanding consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- At least 1-2 years work experience specializing in Sales/ Product/Project Management / Advertising / Marketing
- Must be located at Pampanga
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.