- Create technical drawings as instructed by the immediate Supervisor.
- Create and maintain bills of material.
- Produce drawings and bills of material from sketches, existing drawings, and electronic images, along with verbal and written descriptions.
- Work closely with Store Operations departments to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information and are error free.
- Utilize drafting resources to efficiently carry out above mentioned tasks.
- Maintain organized archiving of all approved products and store drawings.
- A graduate of Architectural course or any related cours
- Knowledgeable inAutoCAD, SketchUp and 3D rendering in any medium
- Preferably with an experience in Retail Store
- Flexible and result-oriented
- Strong focus under pressure
- Keen with details
- Driven and open to new learnings
- Has a positive attitude towards work
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- This is an onsite work (Face-to-face only)
- Kindly bring a copy of your portfolio
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Warehouse 19 & 20, Armal Compound II, M. Eusebio Avenue, Brgy. San Miguel Pasig City
- Fashion Retail
- 1 opening
About GINGERSNAPS (IL Coniglio Bianco Corporation)
GINGERSNAPS is the leading brand for children's wear apparel in the Philippines. From our modest beginnings in 1994 as a single corner in the department store, we have grown to 49 boutiques and 26 department store corners in prime establishments nationwide Today, we have boutiques and department store corners in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, and Saudi Arabia. We also distribute our products to several countries in a wholesale capacity. The next few years will see us bring our concepts to different regions from which we have been receiving numerous inquiries.