About the Job
- As the Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for providing excellent support to patients and organizations within the US medical community.
- You will be responsible for managing various customer issues depending on the account assignment.
- You will identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction.
Perks and Benefits
- HMO benefits for you beginning day ONE, with an additional (1) Company-covered Dependent after 90 days
- At least 18 Days of Paid Time Off
- Mental Health counseling
- Dynamic Team Environment
- iFive is the place where you are never "just a number!"
Who are we looking for?
- At least one (1) year of work experience in the Call Center Industry
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal English skills
- Can show strong written business English skills
- Comfortable with technology like MS office applicants and internet browsing
- Must be able to work onsite at Bridgetowne, C-5 Quezon City
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8th Floor, Robinsons Zeta Tower, C5 Road, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 100 openings
About iFive Global
IFIVE, INC. was created in 2018 to provide service and value to our customers in the medical and legal fields. Building on our management team's decades of experience in these fast moving markets, IFIVE supports our customers through call center and medical data analytic products. As US medicine evolves over the next several years, IFIVE will be there supporting our customers through our quality, innovation, and incredible Philippine-based delivery teams to meet the challenges coming our way.