Product Marketing IDN
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaIDN Media Creative Lab Jakarta. Jl. Palmerah Utara No.62A, RT.3/RW.6, Palmerah, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, 11480, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Develop marketing strategy and relevant marketing message to optimize the maximum ROI for IDN App
- Lead the execution of the marketing strategy in collaboration with the product, creative, public relations, data and engineering team
- Provide insights to product team through various marketing research methodologies (including focus group discussion) and other analytic tools to provide better USP for IDN App
- Create a comprehensive report of customer retention and customer acquisition to top tier management
- Responsible to keep the marketing budget within the proposed/given budget
- Identify untapped market opportunities in the competitive industry
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in Product Marketing in a startup or tech company is preferred.
- Has excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to be located in Jakarta, and available for frequent business traveling.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Working Style
- “Wear Anything” dress code policy
- Free lunch and drinks (booze included)
- Free freshly-brewed espresso
- Free Gym at the HQ office
- Performance-driven culture
- Super fun teammates
- Open culture
- More importantly, the opportunity to shape the future of Media Industry in Indonesia
- Attention to Detail
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- IDN Media HQ, Menara Global 16th floor, Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto - Kuningan
- Online Publishing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.