Ad Ops Associate
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaIDN Media Creative Lab Jakarta. Jl. Palmerah Utara No.62A, RT.3/RW.6, Palmerah, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, 11480, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Work directly with team to insure timely implementation and execution digital campaigns
- Work to insure internal teams, clients and partners are adhering to internal process timelines and procedures for successful client campaign executions
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner
- Understand and help implement a mix of strategies and tactics within different programmatic media campaigns that help drive brand awareness, engagement, and/or conversions to support overall goal
- Support delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly results to clients analyzing campaigns and performance to derive key insights on online customer trends and behavior
- Develop and maintain working relationships with media, creative, account managements teams as well as 3rd party partners as required
- Monitor campaigns and alert team members with performance concerns.
- Design and fully understand all tagging and other points of operations which are required or are already in place to accomplish campaign goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in Google Ad Manager or DoubleClick for Online Media
- Attention to detail with keen eye on accuracy with strong proactive & reactive communication
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work dynamically with minimum supervision & experience managing teams
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Google Analytics
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.