- In-charge of promoting the products under his specialization to all schools in his territory through technical presentations/seminars/workshops/training in coordination with the Area Manager and FAEs in the territory.
- Develop two sets of training outline or course for the specific fields – one is a course outline in teaching the teachers how to teach, and the other one is for after sales training.
- Develop promotional materials such as catalogues, flyers, leaflets.
- Develop and improve training manuals as needed.
- Study the marketability of the products and the strategies of the competitors.
- Strengthen the potentials of the products by studying the specifications and features of products of competitors.
- Check specifications and features of products in the quotations/proposals submitted to clients.
- Assist in the preparation of tender specifications for public and private bidding.
- Conduct after sales training as requested by the management.
- Manage repair and troubleshooting of defective equipment.
- Conduct staff development/training during general meeting.
- Prepare for and join exhibits, conventions, product appreciation workshops.
- Give technical support to AMs and FAEs in promoting the products.
- Suggest demo equipment needed.
- Review and update CMOs according to industry requirements.
- Contribute technical write ups / articles in the official newsletter of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, in IT or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Courses with Robotics related.
- Preferably with teaching/training experience
- Preferably with 1-2 years experience on Sales and Marketing
- Wants a rewarding career on Promoting Robotics Engineering and Sales
- Must be computer literate / preferably w/ own laptop
- Willing to undergo training
- Full-Time position(s) available
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.