- We are seeking a creative Web Developer that can work with our customer’s software application team to achieve their digital transformation business goals.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms and possess the ability to translate business requirements into client-friendly features and functions.
- The Web Developer will be responsible for updating current online applications, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to ensure that new website applications meet our business requirements.
- The Web Developer will also update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s website policies
➢ 1 to 4+ years’ experience
➢ Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent
➢ Strong teamwork and problem-solving skills
➢ Proven knowledge of the most current security and web development programming languages
➢ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
➢ Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment Must be familiar with Content Management Systems, OWASP and web security testing Reporting structure: The Web developer reports to the BPA customer lead
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 10 openings