- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Performing critical & non-critical support activities to ensure production stability.
- Provide a quick and professional analysis/troubleshooting tor production-related escalation.
- Work with partner teams (Application support, Infra, DBA, Service desk, Monitoring) to provide support for tickets pertaining to all production outstanding issues.
- Work on Adhoc requests and other reporting as and when required
- Provide excellent and quality on-call support when needed.
- Adhere to process laid down for production operation.
- Design and development of short/long term development tasks/CRs for production environments.
- Design and development of tasks to enhance performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/I.T./Computing or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in writing software code in at least one programming language- Preferably with JAVA and KENAN Experience (Billing OSS, BSS).
- 2+ years of knowledge in Unix/Linux, SQL.
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development.
- Knowledge in SDLC.
- Preferably with Telecommunications experience and background.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): SDLC, Java, Shell Scripts, UNIX, SQL.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.