Honest Farms Planner monitors and analyzes inventory levels, production speed, supply forecast, and product demand in an agricultural setting to determine the amount of finished product that will be produced or ordered.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops, maintains, utilizes, and validates predictive models to forecast supply and demand.
- Monitors and controls inventory levels.
- Manages inventory and analyzes data about surplus, shrinkages, and out of stocks.
- Monitors orders and ensure on-time, accurate, and fulfilled orders.
- Take notes, corrects, and prevents order errors and problems.
- Leads Customer Service by looking at customer issues and problems and provide corrective and preventive actions.
- Communicates and explain statistical models and recommendations to diverse audiences.
- Monitors demand forecasts and ensure accurate reporting and analysis of data.
- Performs other functions that may be required in support of the company’s objectives.
- BS Industrial Engineering, BS Statistics, BS Agricultural Business Management, BS Agricultural Economics, BS Agriculture, BS Business Administration, BS Economics, or related degrees
Personal attributes: Organizational skills, Team player, Resourceful, Has sense of urgency, Strong sense of accountability, Results oriented, Detail Oriented
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Industrial Engineering
- Agribusiness Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening