In 1938, Henson Clothing Company, INc. had its humble beginnings as a single business proprietorship in a small rented apartment in Tayuman St. Sta. Cruz Manila with only two Singer sewing machines. In 1978, The company as extended its operations and moved to a bigger location in Vicente G. Cruz St. Sampaloc, Manila. By the 1980's, the family's enterprise has started employing third generation family members and has expanded its market reach in the major cities of the Philippines. By 2001, the new owners and management of Henson has reinvented the company and concentrated on school and work uniforms serving the different industries in the Philippines. Today, it's business activities aside from manufacturing include design consultation to retailing.