Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Associate | Specialist | Onsite
Healthy Options, Corp.
- Quezon City, Philippines2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Healthy Options is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Management Team who will be in charge of recruitment operations:
- Finds, selects and recruits the best qualified people to join Healthy Options Group of Companies.
- Conducts pre-hire assessments (interview and testing) and implement other selection tools to ensure the quality of hires.
- Develops job descriptions and specifications, prepares job adverts, checks application forms, shortlists, interviews and selects candidates for endorsement to the Managing Director.
- Continuously reviews the criteria in identifying the best recruitment channel and source given each of the requirements.
- Manages online job portals
- Creates content for social media pages of Healthy Options Careers
- Conducts onboarding orientation for new hires
- Coordinates with third party providers and executive search firms
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 27 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management or any related course
- Preferably with 4 years of experience in handling end-to-end recruitment
- Employer branding experience is a plus
- Highly creative and resourceful
- Strong influencing skills
- Confident, results-driven and highly flexible
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- A team player with a sense of humor
- Willing to work onsite at our head office in Libis, QC
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
About Healthy Options, Corp.
Healthy Options is the first and largest all-natural and organic products retailer in the Philippines, specializing in premium and natural food and health products. Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, an upscale wine shop and restaurant that caters to the new generation of wine lovers. We’re looking for the best talent who can help take our business to the next level, all while having fun and helping the world at the same time. If you believe you have what it takes, feel free to browse through the different job openings we have and see where you can fit in!