A Junior Internal Auditor is responsible for auditing and verifying compliance of functional/operational processes in Business Units to ensure their alignment to Healthy Options Corp. goals and objectives. She should also add value to the organization by identifying areas of improvement and providing recommendations to the processes or functions being audited.
- Plan and prepare for audit cycles with assigned immediate supervisor, i.e. actively participate to meetings with process owners to understand the scope of the audit (processes, documentation, checklists) and analyze the current available data on these processes.
- Actively participates in the evaluation of the brands’ risk management, governance and internal control processes effectiveness.
- Documents and evaluates the design adequacy of internal controls through a variety of methods, including flowcharting, walkthroughs, best practices benchmarking, etc.
- Compile the audit results and create audit report within the identified deadline to effectively communicate recommendations for the audited area’s internal controls and processes.
- Ensure standards of quality and accuracy are maintained in all audit deliverables (notice, checklist, reports, etc.).
- Continuously study and learn to develop personal and technical skills in the performance of the role.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 26 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.\
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Graduate of a bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Internal Audit
- Certifications CPA and/or CIA is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for this position
- With exposure to Audit (Internal, External, Risk management ++) from a reputable audit firm as intern/part-timer is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication, report drafting and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance and systems Auditing techniques
- Is willing to enhance her professional knowledge, expertise and skill in ongoing basis
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Auditing and Compliance
- Internal Audit
- Internal Auditing
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening