Enrich our customers’ lives through an excellent online shopping experience by ensuring a smooth flow of day-to-day operations. Proactively support the on-site operations by providing an efficient and accurate execution of every online transaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Order and Customer Management
- Ensure orders are efficiently processed from picking to dispatch.
- Orders are delivered complete and on the next or same day.
- Products sent to customers are of good quality, aligned with the shelf-life policy.
- Receipts are included in all packages as much as possible; manual sales invoice is provided as needed.
- Special requests and/or instructions of customers are followed.
- Customer complaints are attended to as soon as possible and are resolved within 24-48hrs.
- Maximize dispatch to ensure next day and same day deliveries.
- Closely monitor outside Metro Manila deliveries
- Coordinate concerns directly with courier operations
- Liaise with agency riders for any concerns that may arise during operations
- Fulfill orders in the system to alert customers that their orders are on the way
- Fulfill orders that have been delivered to the customers already
- Maintain at least 81% inventory percentage through timely replenishment of stocks.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory thru timely posting of transactions and regular inventory count.
- Minimize expired products by monitoring the movement and storage of stocks.
- Minimize damages thru proper handling.
- Missing items are fulfilled within the day or the following day latest.
- Safety and Control Measures
- Maintain standards of occupational health, safety, hygiene and security which includes implementation of quality standards and processes set by the Quality Assurance department.
- Compliance with the operational policies and procedures on quality management.
- Comply and enforce security policies
Other related duties and responsibilities
- Work and coordinate proactively with other departments
- Perform other responsibilities assigned by the PIC
- Preferably a graduate of any bachelor’s degree course
- Excellent communication, organization, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- A team player who can collaborate towards the achievement of goals
- Must be willing to work on weekends and holidays
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- CRM Software
- Digital Marketing
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening