The role of a DevOps Engineer combines aspects of a technical role and an IT operations role. DevOps engineers build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with software developers and system operators to build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software (CI/CD)
- Configure server images and network infrastructure, optimize overall system performance
- Support reporting requirements, information extraction and analysis
- Participates in architecture and software development activities
- Translates defined requirements into solutions
- Uses coding languages and scripting methodologies to solve a problem, must be modular and reusable
- Collaborates on the others to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Good oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies
- Basic knowledge in most common hardware and software systems used in the IT industry
- Flexible, passionate for work, team player
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 2 openings