As the IT Solution Architect, you will play a critical role in ensuring that HLNG’s IT solutions are designed with security and compliance in mind and integrated with other systems and technologies used by the organisation. This includes maintaining a roadmap for cyber security complaint architecture.
- Maintain and secure the operation of the cloud technical architecture incl. securing stability, performance, and cyber security compliance.
- Maintain the solution design for technical / cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, IT teams, and vendors to ensure that needs are prioritized and reflected in roadmaps.
- Collaborate with the HLNG Architects to seek the suitable technical infrastructure for HLNG (cloud, shore, vessel)
- Develop and maintain architecture artifacts, such as solution architecture documents, technical design documents, and diagrams.
- Define and enforce IT technical / cloud infrastructure standards, policies, and procedures related to solution design and implementation.
- Keep the assets overview and ensure compliance to cyber security requirements.
- Support the organization in establishing / maintaining / cancelling solution into technical infrastructure/cloud technical architecture – shore and vessel.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in cloud technologies, this to ensure a tailored roadmap reflecting the HLNG’s strategies/needs.
- Monitor and manage the performance and delivery of outsourced services, ensuring compliance with SLAs and addressing any issues or escalations.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the IT team, including infrastructure engineers, cloud architects, and developers.
- Collaborate with other architects and teams, such as network architects, application architects, and data architects, to ensure overall system integration and alignment.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement and innovation with regard to cloud technology
- Develop and maintain IT architecture documents, technical design documents, and diagrams that provide a clear and comprehensive view of HLNG’s technical architecture (cloud, on-premises and vessel)
- Develop and maintain IT architecture standards, policies, and procedures that support the enterprise architecture framework.
- Implement IT solutions that align with the company's overall strategy and goals ensuring that IT solutions are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Drive upgrades and changes to the IT solutions in line with the roadmap through active participation in the IT initiative evaluation and IT change process.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and systems to improve the organization's efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct technology assessments and provide recommendations to improve the organization's technology infrastructure
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that technology solutions meet business requirements.
- Support activities to ensure compliance with cyber security, internal controls, regulations and/or standard operating procedures
- Provide technical guidance and support to other members of the IT team as needed.
- You possess energy and drive.
- You have a solution oriented attitude.
- You are a team-player, but also demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- You work efficiently, and achieve results on time.
- You possess excellent communication skills.
- Able and willing to adapt and function in diverse situations with diverse business cultures on all continents.
- You identify with HLNG`s values (and Leadership principles when applicable).