The Maintenance Support Officers has the following main roles:
- To maintain HLFM technical drawings, archives, and certificates in Document Management System and Safety Management System.
- To process machinery and maintenance related request/tickets and update PMS/Amos per procedure.
- To build PMS/Amos database for new building based in final references and company standards.
- To act as assistant to FMS Manager.
- Document management and archive of technical documentation and certificates.
- Assigned MIS tickets.
- AMOS Maintenance, Functions, Components, CompTypes and Spares.
- AMOS database building for new vessel.
- To maintain library of all vessel certificates, drawings, manuals and other required records within the official HLFM document archive.
MIS Ticket handling
- To understand the request and gather support documents.
- To make suggestion how to update and ask approval.
- To implement update as per approval.
- To close and inform requester of the updates done.
AMOS database building for new vessel
- To insert/update records in AMOS based on available references.
- At least 4 years of shipboard experience and 2 years of documents management. Other types of management experience would be beneficial.
- With at least 3 years of work experience as 2nd engineer onboard vessel.
- Possess energy and drive.
- Solution-oriented attitude.
- Team-player, but also demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Works efficiently and achieve results on time.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Able and willing to adapt and function in diverse situations with diverse business cultures on all continents.You identify with HLNG`s values (and Leadership principles when applicable).
- Good collaboration and communication skills with high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Demanding and rewarding tasks in an international working environment
- Competent and highly skilled colleagues
- Competitive terms and conditions