- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, performance evaluation and appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Sales Managers and Division Heads
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization, team and individual levels.
- Develop effective induction programs for new recruits, staff, apprentices and graduate trainees
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with Sales Managers
- Create individual learning plans and conduct performance appraisals
- Modify, amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment and industry practice.
- help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Lead all recruitment processes in coordination with Sales Managers
- Supporting and participating in all recruitment Process (staff, intern, etc.) collecting applications, facilitating the candidate’s assessment (written Test, if applicable and Interview), sending reference checks, negotiation, offering, deployment and onboarding contract.
- Manage communications between applicants, Sales Managers, Division Heads and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
- Screen/review online applications evaluating such factors as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, ability and develop a short list of potential candidates to forward to the Sales Managers.
- At least 2 year of working experience in a related field
- Strong administration skills
- Above-average communication and interpersonal skills
- Good facilitation and interviewing skills
- Familiarity with different facets of human resources
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Organizing and Planning
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Training Facilitation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Human Resources
- Organizational Behavior
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 11th Floor, Greenfield Tower, Mayflower cor. Williams St. Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City
- Real Estate
- 2 openings
About Greenfield Marketers One
Greenfield Marketers One is a subsidiary of Greenfield Development Corporation that exclusively handles all real estate properties such as Residential Subdivisions, Condominium Units, Commercial & Industrial. One of the country’s most diversified real estate companies, Greenfield Development Corporation is rapidly expanding through aggressive development in the areas of industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects. With its 50-year history of stability, reliability and relentless pursuit for excellence, Greenfield Development Corporation, through the numerous peaks and troughs of the property business cycle, has stood firmly on solid ground. Anchored by vast landholdings, financial strength, strategic alliances and supported by world-renowned consultants and a dedicated team of professional managers and associates, Greenfield has provided the foundation for some of the Philippines’ most innovative projects: Ayala Greenfield Estates, Greenfield City Sta. Rosa, Pavilion (formerly Edsa Central), Greenfield District Mandaluyong, EDSA Metro Rail Transit3, Edsa Central Station, Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Greenfield AutoPark, Sta. Rosa Country Market, Lexington Garden Village, Hillsborough, Manila Southwoods and San Antonio Heights. As Greenfield continues to grow and develop its land-holdings, its commitment remains: to leave the land nurtured by its principals as a legacy for future generations. Greenfield recognizes itself as stewards of these tracts of land and is committed to turning these precious resources into vibrant, living communities that will be "ours for generations".