- Schedules and organizes onsite career fairs and offsite recruitment with suitable applicants and relevant manpower Agencies to ensure a fast recruitment process.
- Conducts paper screening or interviews to ensure that endorsed applicants meet the qualifications.
- Checks reports of staff and compliance to documentation standards.
- Initiates new ideas for process improvement in recruitment and Manpower Agency Management.
- Delivers services within the prescribed turnaround time.
- Ensures that outsource manpower meets prescribed quality standards.
- Delivers the required quality hires on time to ensure smooth and effective operations for good customer experience.
- Ensures that issues and concerns are resolve effectively.
- Ensures that solution deliver desired company outcomes.
- Prepares and emails the necessary reports to manpower agency (interview result, training attendees, training result, updated vacancies, etc.).
- Complies with company policies, has good attendance, shows discipline at work.
- Manifests a good attitude and behaviour toward the company, co-workers, customers and the work itself.
- Consistently displays honesty, transparency, leadership integrity, objectivity and fair play.
- Prepares accurate and complete documentation.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, or any equivalent course.
- Preferably with 1 year of Recruitment and/or agency coordination experience.
- Knowledgeable in problem-solving and decision-making techniques.
- Willingness to do multi-tasking, with a strong drive to deliver results, sound planning, ethical, and evaluative.
- Highly analytical; high level of professionalism and integrity; Committed to ongoing HR learnings.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- One Corporate Center, Doña Julia Vargas Ave, 1605 Pasig, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
About GREAT MAXIMILIAN COMMUNICATIONS INC.
Great Maximilian Communications Inc. is startup company servicing clients in different parts of the world, GMCI specializes in BPO services, recruitment and consultancy. We deliver a suite of wide-ranging solutions and world-class customer service. Its focus is on the core of its people and provides services that are like no other—an excellent standard of solutions developed for its clients and partners. Its core offering is BPO Services, an outbound call center. It is a type of call center wherein account manager call potential and existing customers to fulfill the set goals of a client. The usual goals that an account manager must meet are making a sale, promoting a product or service, and gathering leads. To measure the success of its account manager in meeting these goals, a BPO company uses Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as sales conversion rate, calls per agent, and first call close. Great Maximilian Communications Inc, believes that the right partnerships enable smart solutions and added values. Therefore, we ensure that we have the industry knowledge, and the competent management to fulfill our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. We deliver expert solutions to our clients so that they can focus on their main business and benefit from increased efficiencies and improved costs. This continuous success in providing services in different parts of the world inspired the creation of Great Maximilian Communications Inc.