- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular sales call, regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending publicity opportunities, and maintaining personal and professional networks by staying up-to-date in social networks.
- Building connections (or friendship) through hospitality-based companies, such as tour & traveling agencies, hotels, and so on.
- Creating interesting promotion/marketing strategies to boost company sales.
- Having 1 years experience in the same field
- Experience in hospitality or social event, banquet service is preferred
- Experience in hotel/restaurant management or F&B business
- Strong in driving results and good negotiation techniques
- Great written & verbal communication skills using English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Outstanding selling abilities
- Working knowledge of the latest F&B markets and trends
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and business insight
- Deep knowledge of the food & beverage industry, event, hospitallity
- Experience in handling event
About Great Giant Foods
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits, to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standard for food processing and safety. The products not only distribute in local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilised. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.