- Assist Project Leader on audit assignments in line with the Internal Audit plan and within the budgeted time,
- Adopting the audit methodology and appropriate audit techniques.
- Prepares, or assists in the preparation of drafts of, audits or review reports.
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit.
- Under limited supervision, performs audit procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accountingor at least having experiences/projects in audit
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in auditing
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
About Great Giant Foods
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits, to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standard for food processing and safety. The products not only distribute in local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilised. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.