- Assist Senior Auditor and IT Manager in preparation, fieldwork, and reporting audit task.
- Perform audit IT Control upon system used by audit client (such as SAP, etc) started from understanding the mechanics, inquiry with audit client untill testing the effectiveness of the control.
- Using critical thinking to analyze every anomaly found during the fieldwork.
- Perform data analytics starting from scratch (data tabulation until analysis) from data generated from system until being analyzed in excel.
- Perform various task as assigned according to the role in IT Audit.
- Preferrable knowledge experience in IT with Java or Phyton.
- Familiar and experience in data analytics.
- Enrolled in undergraduate degree program in IT or computer science or any related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Eager and willingness to learn and curiosity.
- Strong understanding of business processes and operations, particularly FMCG.
- Flexibility in thinking and pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Energetic with excellent interpersonal & leadership skills, able to influence people of all levels.
- Ability to review and identify issues and opportunities in business processes.
- Credible commercial and business awareness with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Bendungan Hilir Kel., Tanah Abang
- Food Production
- 1 opening
About Great Giant Foods
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits, to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standard for food processing and safety. The products not only distribute in local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilised. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.