goFLUENT Philippines Inc.
- Quezon City, Philippines10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Join our dynamic, fun, and talented team in a kind and fast-growing environment and have the opportunity to be exposed to international accounting standards by being involved with the finance processes of our headquarter office in Switzerland and the US entity.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in the multinational market, someone who enjoys learning new things, is flexible, keen to details, and adaptable to change and improvements.
- Payroll: Ensure accuracy and validation of the monthly payroll for the Global entities
- Disbursement: Review requests for payments and corresponding supporting documents, monitor outstanding payables and process supplier invoices
- Reconciliation: Reconcile accounting data such as banks, receivables, payables and intercompany
- Bookkeeping: Perform bookkeeping responsibilities such as keeping accounting software logs updated, including the recording of external and internal invoices, cash receipts, adjusting journal entries, and F/X accounting
- Tax compliance: Aid in the preparation and filing of tax returns for both the Swiss and the US entities
- Reporting and Analysis: Responsible for sending monthly general account analysis, weekly cash forecasting and quarterly intercompany reporting
- Controls: Perform monthly controls and analysis of accounts
What You'll Love in goFLUENT
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. Starting day one of your #lifeatgoFLUENT, tons of awesome perks and benefits await you, including:
- Dynamic, startup-like experience within the security of a fast-growing, 22-year old Swiss-based company.
- Learn from top executives and visionaries in the learning and language market.
- The experience of joining an innovative organization with an international, vibrant working environment.
- Full on-boarding and fast ramp mentoring program leading candidate to success.
- World-class learning experience by being a goFLUENT learner. Learn from one of our twelve business languages!
You'll Love This Job if You
- Have great analytical skills with great attention to detail to identify errors and deviations in the accounts
- Are solutions-oriented, thinks out of the box and is highly organized
- Have initiative and can propose ways to improve the current processes
What You'll Need
- Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in General Accounting
- Knowledge in Accounting software such as Quickbooks and Sage
- Knowledge in using spreadsheets, formulas and functions
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Must be willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About goFLUENT Philippines Inc.
goFLUENT, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, is the world’s leading B2B provider of hyper-personalized solutions that accelerate language skills by blending technology, content, and virtual human interaction on any device. We are present in 20 countries across all continents and have helped millions of people become better communicators in different business languages. goFLUENT Philippines, Inc. was established in 2004 and has seen incredible growth in the past 22 years, opening up two offices in Eastwood, Quezon City and Alabang, Muntinlupa City. Our office in Eastwood is the biggest out of all our locations and is an important hub from which services are provided to our clients in Europe and the rest of the world. Our office in Alabang is the place to be if you hail from the south or are just looking for a new opportunity in Muntinlupa. You will love these spaces for their open-plan design, quirky murals and welcoming energy, as well as the great synergy between teams. It’s our unique culture that empowers us to do the best work of our lives. For more information, visit https://www.gofluent.com/us-en/careers/