UI/UX Designer | Eastwood
goFLUENT Philippines Inc.
- Quezon City, Philippines, 10/F IBM Plaza, Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Who are we?
In the past 18 years, goFLUENT has become an expert in deploying relevant, engaging, efficient, and seamless digital language learning experiences globally.
goFLUENT aims to provide everyone an equal voice by giving everyone access to language improvement which builds confidence, empowers people's careers and transforms lives.
We face some of the most challenging and interesting problems in the language training industry. Every year, we train hundreds of thousands of learners anytime and anywhere.
About the position
We look for employees who are smart, energetic, and driven to action and are willing to be based in our Eastwood office in Quezon City.
Members are viewed as tech leaders and are responsible for communicating change and challenging the efficiency of our products.
We embrace Agile methodology and project management practices are deeply ingrained in the team’s work. As a result, designers and developers are encouraged to share opinions and provide other perspectives to discussions and developments.
Diversity is valued in the team. You will meet hikers, marathoners, chefs, backpackers, and more who all share the same passion for coding.
Challenges of your role
At goFLUENT we face some of the most challenging and interesting problems in the language training industry. Every year, we train hundreds of thousands of learners anytime and anywhere. We use the latest technologies to offer our learners the best online learning experience through our desktop and mobile portals.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be creating cutting-edge web-based learning solutions.
If scale and complexity excite you, join our cool and dynamic environment!
What You’ll Do
- Armed with the latest technology, you will be bringing ideas to life. Your primary goal is to design and deliver best in class learning solutions in collaboration with our team of International Project Managers.
- You will raise the bar, in all things design, from conceptualizsation to design deployment.
- As an agent of change, the software interface under your care will be scalable, reliable, and sustainable - constantly surpassing competitors through new technologies.
- As the communicator and collaborator, you will make the complex, simple and the chaotic, orderly.
- As the creative technologist, you will transform problems to opportunities for innovation. Design is a passion and not just a job.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of user experience and interface design experience;
- Well-versed in different design principles for solving a specific user problem or UX inefficiency;
- Experience in working on Conceptual Design, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, and Visual Design;
- Expertise to define interaction models, wireframes, user task flows, and UI Specifications;
- An eye for design and attention to details is a must;
- Experience in designing for Responsive Mobile-first interfaces for a training platform is a plus;
- A "can do" attitude and the ability to work on problems by thinking positively and in a collaborative manner;
- Enthusiasm to have fun at work.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10/F IBM Plaza, Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening