If you are an experienced .NET back-end developer and want to challenge yourself on a large enterprise platform that is constantly growing and evolving, this opportunity might be for you!
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the overall architecture and design of the platform back-end, using SOA and distributed OO paradigms
- Developing new REST APIs and business logic, and improving the existing, using the latest .NET Core and C#
- Maintaining and extending business data models and database schemas
- Writing unit and integration tests across components
- Sharing progress and issues on Agile/Scrum team dynamics
- Liaising with representatives of management, client and beta users
- Occasionally mentoring and advising other Team members.
Full-time (40 hours/week) applicants only! This is not suitable as a side gig.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Software Developer with:
- At least 5 years of software development experience as a back-end or full-stack developer, of which at least 3 with the Microsoft .NET/.NET Core stack
- Knowledge of the ASP.NET Core API development stack, including common tooling: dependency injection, security, logging, middleware, documentation, etc.
- Proven experience building REST API using established patterns and best practices
- Experience with at least two of: relational databases, document/graph (No-SQL) databases, ORM (e.g. EF) messaging middleware, web sockets, distributed computing
- Experience with unit testing, containerization, CI/CD
- Working knowledge of at least one commercial cloud platform: AWS, Azure, GCP
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programing principles and design patterns
- Ability to understand software requirements, problem-solve, deliver and test quality code with minimal supervision
- Experience with collaborative development in distributed teams
- At least working knowledge of the English language.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus