- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 33% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Import / Export
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Herrera Tower, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting is required, CPA is an advantage
- 2-3 years experience in financial reporting and preparation of general ledgers
- Must be very proficient and comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
As an Accounting Manager in Gloreus you will be responsible for the following:
- Obtaining and maintaining a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Preparation of all monthly financial information.
- Processing accurate and timely positive pay transactions.
- Performing monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assisting in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow
Gloreus Corporation is a trading company, with a 15 year track record in the playground supply and installation industry. We are the exclusive distributor of several high quality playground equipment brands from the US and Europe. Our office is located in Makati.