Monitors chemical processes and tests the quality of products to make sure that they meet standards and specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily calibration of instruments.
- Tests of active matter for bottom sample
- Monitors product quality to ensure compliance to standards and specification.
- Conducts chemical experiments, test, and analyses.
- Compiles and interprets results of test and analyses.
- Prepares chemical solutions for products and processes following standardized formulas.
- Maintains clean and sterilize laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Inputs data results in google drive.
- Approves Certificate of analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience
- Licensed Chemical Technician
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Team working skills
- Computer literate
- Planning and Organization skills
- Knowledge of the use of laboratory instruments
About GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.