HRAD Supervisor | Employee Relation
GJH Sercons, Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, NCR, PhilippinesTaguigNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafts Company Memorandums, Announcements, Notice to Explain, Notice of Decision, and Report for Work Letters.
- Investigates and resolve employee-related issues by means of coordination with the respective personnel/s and conducting Admin Hearing.
- Monitors employee compliance with the existing implementations, policies, and standard procedures of the Company.
- Ensures and creates a healthy and positive work culture.
- Handles employee complaints, and, grievance processes and facilitates counseling.
- Any 4 years course
- Preferably with MBA / Short IR course
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience
- Know the labor law standard or Labor Code (Philippines)
- Good communication skills
- With strong personality
- Very good at composing letter / announcements
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, NCR, Philippines
- 1 opening
About GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.