The Purchasing Manager is responsible for Procurement and Supply Chain transaction and management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops purchasing plans and programs
- Evaluates the market price of raw materials
- Ensures a continuous supply of materials for production.
- Sets policies for Purchasing Department.
- Develops a wide network to continuously find effective suppliers.
- Maintains a vendor accreditation database.
- Keeps updated with the latest purchasing trends.
- Manages purchasing staff effectively.
- Establishes supplies efficiency evaluation.
- Conducts supplier analysis and selection based on Quality, Cost, and Delivery.
- Finds new ways/ new suppliers for both imported and local raw materials.
- BS in Business Management, Administration, or Engineering graduate
- With 9-10 years of experience as Purchasing Manager
- Detail Orientated
- Excellent communication and negotiation kills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines
- Team working skills
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
About GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.