The Maintenance Head oversees all installation, repair, and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities. Ensures the best physical resources available to complete the duties according to budget. With a solid understanding of electrical, mechanical and instrumentation and other crat. Ensures the company plant facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Plans and oversee all repair and maintenance installation activities to keep all facilities in their optimal state.
- Allocates workload and supervises upkeep staff.
- Monitors equipment and material inventory and place order when necessary
- Monitors expenses and controls the budget for maintenance.
- Manages relationships with the Contractors and Service providers.
- Keeps maintenance logs and reports on daily activities.
- Ensures health and safety policies are complied with.
- Graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, or any other Engineering course.
- With 5 years minimum experience as Maintenance Manager/Head
- Proven experience as a maintenance manager/head or another managerial role.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, fabrication, etc.